Wednesday 21 March 2012

Keep company of pious



Excellent video by Sheikh Saqqaf:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4azpa8hPtY&feature=player_embedded

Another benefit is the fact that the one who loves them, connects with them, and takes them as allies will be among them and merit Allah's love and entry into Paradise. 

This is supported by the mass-transmitted hadith: 

A person is with whom he loves.

It is also borne out by the hadith of Ahmad and others with a rigorously authentic chain from Ubada b. al-Samit in a raised form, who said, 

Allah Most High said,

My love is merited by those who love one another for My sake; My love is merited by those who maintain relationships for My sake; My love is merited by those who offer advice to each other for My sake; My love is merited by those who visit one another for My sake; and My love is merited by those strive to help one another for My sake. Those who love one another for My sake shall be on pulpits of light. Their position shall be envied by the Prophets, veracious, and martyrs.
 



FROM the book by Sayyid Muhammad b. Ja‘far b. Idris al-Kattani

No comments:

Post a Comment